2019 McLaren 720S SPIDER
Fast but comfortable. A convertible without compromise. You could drive this thing every day for the rest of your life and be happy.
What you are considering is a car capable of putting a 200mph breeze across the hood. 700hp with a carbon fiber tub known as the Monocage II-S. This incorporates a new carbon rear section behind the seats and around the doors, thus allowing us to have a frameless door glass.
Just 11 seconds it takes to complete the removal of the roof by way of electric motors rather than the noisy hydraulics. And at up to 31mph you can take the top down or up if you happen to live in the NW.
The specific example you are looking at is dressed in the MSO Paint known as Paris Blue, match that with about as much exposed carbon fiber interior packages as McLaren offers, you have a true work of art.
See the following specs included on this machine.
- Sport Exhaust ($5,940)
- Stealth Pack ($1,450)
- 12 Speaker Audio ($4,420)
- 720 Performance ($12,130)
- 360 Degree Park Assist ($3,100)
- Carbon fiber Ext Upgrade Pack 1 & 2 ($11,120)
- Carbon Fiber Ext Upgrade Pack 3 ($4,710)
- Visible Body Structure ($4,990)
- Primary & Secondary Int Components Carbon ($2,770)
- Sill Panel – Carbon Fiber ($3,270)
- MSO Steering Paddles ($2,400)
- More. More. More…
Model: 720S SPIDER
Exterior Color: Paris Blue
Interior Color: Black
Engine: Twin Turbo Premium Unleaded V-8 4.0 L/244
Fuel Type: Gasoline Fuel
MPG (City): 15
MPG (Highway): 22
Transmission: 7-Speed Auto-Shift Manual w/OD